October 22nd 2007 02:19
What if major companies from all around the world started producing or sponsoring condoms. They would become fashionable and companies would probably advertise more openly.
* Toyota Condoms: Oh what a feeling!
* Ford Condoms: The ride of your life
* Microsoft Condoms: Where do you want to go today?
* Optus Condoms: Yes!
* KFC Condoms: Finger Lickin' Good
* M&M's Condoms: Melt in your mouth, not in your hands
* Duracell Condoms: Keep going and going and going
* Pringles Condoms: Once you pop you can't stop
* Sydney Olympic Condoms: Share the Spirit
* Hyundai Condoms: All day, every day
* Tip Top Condoms: Good onya mum - (available in Tasmania only)
* Panasonic Condoms: Even more than you expected
* VB Condoms: As a matter of fact, I've got one now
* Swan Lager Condoms: They said you'd never make it....
* Vegemite Condoms: Puts a rose in every cheek
* Levi Condoms: Do you fit the legend?
* Nescafe Condoms: It brings you together.
* Quicken Condoms: Quicken.Easy
The following brands would probably not sell very well.....
* Mitsubishi Condoms: Please consider
* AFL Condoms: I'd Like to See That
* Goodyear Condoms: If it only saves you once a year....
* Samboy Condoms: The flavour really hits you
* RTA Condoms: Speed kills
* Nobby's Condoms: Nibble Nobby's Nuts
* Bolle Condoms: Put them on your face
* Kahlua Condoms: Drink the rhythm
* Aussie Homeloans Condoms: We'll save you
subscribe to this blog