April 25th 2008 02:39
14 Universal Truths
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
4) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
5) You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
6) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
7) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
8) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
9) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
10) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
11) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
12) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
13) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
14) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
subscribe to this blog